About Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C.
Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. is uniquely positioned to address the dental practice accounting and consulting needs of dentists and oral healthcare businesses. We take the time to develop a complete understanding of your practice and offer financial guidance based on what we learn. We then create customized business solutions for managing cash flow, streamlining your bookkeeping processes and tightening internal controls.
We can take tedious, time-consuming tasks like bookkeeping and payroll off your hands so that you can focus on what you do best, helping your patients. The goal is to assist your business in growing and thriving through personalized, intuitive attention and practical guidance.
Outstanding Customer Support!
Customer satisfaction is paramount to us, and every client can count on this North Carolina CPA firm to deliver. We promise that working with Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. will be cost-effective and beneficial to your medical practice. You will receive sound financial direction in a supportive environment where you can discuss specific financial concerns until every detail is addressed.
Call us at 919-678-8322 today and schedule an appointment for your free consultation. There’s no obligation so call now!
Robert Gomez, CPA
Bob Gomez has over 25 years of domestic and international tax experience, primarily in senior management positions with companies like KPMG and Arthur Andersen & Company. Bob has provided quality financial and tax advice to both large international companies and small emerging market companies in a broad range of industries, along with high net worth business owners. He brings a unique prospective of being a former small business owner who has bought and sold several businesses. This background that enables him to address the complex tax issues associated with many types of business structures and the personal tax issues of their owners. He is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to his clients while maintaining objectivity, honesty, and integrity.
He's skilled in:
- Tax planning for commercial and residential construction contractors and real estate developers
- Tax planning for real estate investors
- Tax planning for manufacturers and distributors
- Closely held businesses
- Succession planning
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Transaction and entity choice and restructuring for tax minimization
- Pass through entities and joint venture planning
- Corporate tax planning and restructuring
- Tax controversy and resolution
- Overall tax minimization strategies
- Dental Accounting Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA - Tax Section Member
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Kiwanis Club of Raleigh, Inc.
Bob graduated from the University of Georgia with an undergraduate and graduate degree in Accounting. His graduate degree in Accounting is with a Tax concentration. He holds both a Certified Public Accountant Certificate from North Carolina (NC# 30015) and Georgia (GA # 10397).